Saturday, August 18, 2007

Best lovely friends
















Evelyn = the pretty birthday girl.


So.. i had a wonderful yesterday night.
But the birthday dinner yesterday for evelyn seems not that perfect for everyone.I hope it's not true and i just feel it wrongly.
Anyway it was a really good and great night for me after so long wanted a dinner again with those 1st knew bunch of girls in sydney. Friends of mine should know i am kind of easy going person and always "anything" in making decision.(hope i am right) I just wan all friends to enjoy when we hanging out so i would rather let the others decide. Somehow maybe i should help decide and plan more for yesterday night dinner. Although it really seems weird when sometime me a only guys hang out with 4 girls. I just want to be same to be with all friends, guy or girl. I just enjoy being with people and making up some jokes and games to bright up our life.
Just for you to know, majority of close friends of mine in UNSW so far are female and another group of friend from UTS are male. So, to survive in UNSW i did need able to cope and stay with those girls. Hehehe... And i hope my appearance around u girls dun make any bad.
So all these bunch of friends in UNSW are those more "guai"?? type. Haha.. wat's the word. Hmm... maybe say those having more discipline life person. So after dinner around 930 some still have other plan and others need to go back.
Since is still early for me, i decide so go chill at Tim house. We then have some games with drink. And i then met up evan to catch bus back together around 12.
So..
17 August a nice day for me after all. Having Great best lovely accompanies.

No comments: